We’re getting ready for the IRS to begin to accept electronically-filed tax returns… do you have enough in the hopper?
I suppose what I’m *really* asking is this: Do you have enough new clients coming through your doors … or would you want some more?
Yes, a simple question — and you probably are saying to yourself, “Well, I could ALWAYS use some more!” (And some who receive this email have too many — in which case it’s time to raise your prices and/or fire some clients!).
I have two ways to help you do that today…
1) Direct mail just got a tad more expensive with the very recent rate increase applied by USPS on first-class letters and most other mail. This is the “bad news” I mentioned in the subject line. But here’s some good news…
Our direct mail team has LOWERED the all-inclusive (design/print/mail) pricing on some of the most popular products and quantities that your fellow tax professionals have been rapidly ordering to plant seeds for a greater harvest of new clients coming in the door.
Highlights & Key Changes:
- Lower rates on 8.5″ x 11″ GIANT Postcards at quantities of 2500 and 5000 pcs.
- Lower rates on 6.25″ x 9″ Postcards at quantities of 1000, 2500, and 5000 pcs.
- Lower rates on 4.25″ x 11″ Postcards at quantities of 2500 and 5000 pcs.
- Most rate increases (where applicable) have been limited to only 1¢ per pc.
The new pricing is available at: http://AdvisorProMarketer.eddmsite.com/Pricing
Again, there is a video explaining how easy this process is, and how you can print, mail and send direct mail for LESS than the price of first class postage in many cases right here: AdvisorProMarketer.com/target
2) I was just recently interviewed by Jassen Bowman (of TaxMarketingHQ) as a special guest expert for his premium members, and we talked about the changes to online marketing, SEO, and how tax professionals can leap ahead of their competition by making some tweaks to their online presence, and he gave me permission to share this brand-new content to my contacts, which you can access right here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/tpmstream/2014-01-Interview-Nate-Hagerty.mp3
So, my suggestion…
1) Send some direct mail: AdvisorProMarketer.com/target
2) Listen to that interview (download it, listen on the go, but HEAR it!) and make those changes to your online presence.
God bless your efforts, and go out there and plant some seeds — even now, in the calm before the storm.